Closing Date : 2020-04-30
Closed : Yes
Our client, a key player in the liquor supply chain, currently has positions available to service an exciting new client. This environment will be suitable for highly energetic individuals, who have the ability to handle high volumes of data, while maintaining excellent attention to detail.
Responsibilities will include (but not be limited to): *debtors loading, processing, reconciliation & reporting *orders processing, invoicing and POD management *stock control & liaison with warehouse/s *and any related administrative tasks.
Essential skills, qualifications and experience:
- 3 years' experience in a similar role & industry;
- A relevant qualification and/or mathematics in Grade 12;
- Sage/Pastel Evolution knowledge;
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills;
- A love for a chaotic, fast paced environment;
- The ability to communicate in English & Afrikaans.
Area of work: Paarl
*Important: Please submit your proof of qualification/Mathematics in Matric with your application.
For general inquiries, contact our Recruitment Team at M3 Human Capital Management on 021 863 1444.
If you do not receive feedback within two weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application was unsuccessful.