Closing Date : 2022-08-16
Closed : No
Wash-it Laundromats has an exciting vacancy available for a Laundromat Manager based at their new premises in Stellenbosch, Western Cape. The ideal candidate is a dynamic self-starter with excellent managerial and communication skills, and strong organizational and problem-solving abilities.
The successful candidate will mainly be responsible for running the day-to-day operations and achieve the business goals and objectives while maintaining a safe, clean, and productive work environment. Duties will include: *ensure continuous 5-star service experience for all customers *staff management *staff coaching pertaining to excellent customer service *handling of customer complaints and emergencies *management of customer & supplier relationships *quality control *equipment & facility management *management of shift schedules and tracking employee time & attendance *budget management *inventory control *monthly reporting *all other tasks related to the position.
Essential qualifications, skills and experience:
• Approximately 5 years' experience managing entry-level employees, of which two years’ working at a laundromat or in a customer-facing environment;
• Fully bilingual (Afrikaans & English);
• Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office);
• Valid driver's license & own reliable transport;
• Willingness to work hours as per industry requirements (shifts fall outside normal business hours and over weekends): Work week - Thursday to Monday, off on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
Please apply online at www.m3online.co.za before 09:00 on 16 August 2022.
For general enquiries, contact our team at M3 Human Capital Management on 021 863 1444.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates are contacted. If no feedback is received within two weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application was unsuccessful.