Closing Date : 2022-08-11
Closed : Yes
The Perdeberg Group, situated in the Paarl Wine region, currently offers an exciting career opportunity for a creative problem solver with acute attention to detail, superb interpersonal skills, and the ability to work on multiple simultaneous projects and timelines.
The ideal candidate has a sound understanding of brand identity and brand execution through a variety of mediums.
The successful candidate will report to the Marketing Manager and mainly be responsible for all duties related to Project Management, Design, and Content Creation. Responsibilities will include: *acting as visual communication design expert in cross-functional teams and meetings *liaison with all relevant stakeholders *developing materials and design graphics for digital & print (e.g. packaging, wine labels, menus, posters, POS, social media, etc) *conceptualising and executing brand materials and campaigns for use across all touch points of the brand with the capability of multiple design disciplines as well as varying visual directions *creating presentation designs that clearly communicate the companies within Perdeberg Group and its products and/or brands *assisting with visual communication such as photography, newsletters design & distribution *all other functions related to the position.
Essential qualifications, skills and experience:
• Advanced course in Adobe Creative Suite and Creative Cloud required (Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Arts/Design/Communications or related preferred);
• 3-5 years' experience in a similar role required (experience in the wine industry/FMCG/at a design agency preferred);
• Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office, Adobe Premier Pro, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, Mailchimp and WordPress);
• Strong social media skills;
• A valid driver's license and own reliable transport.
Please apply online at www.m3online.co.za before 09:00 on 11 August 2022.
For general enquiries, contact our team at M3 Human Capital Management on 021 863 1444.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates are contacted. If no feedback is received within two weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application was unsuccessful.