Liaison & Tasting Room Officer
Closing Date : 2022-07-22
Closed : Yes
Stellenbosch Hills, a well-established wine estate based in Stellenbosch, has the above position available for a friendly and self-motivated individual, who is able to multitask and take initiative. Excellent communication skills in Afrikaans and English are further prerequisites for the role.
The successful candidate will be responsible for: *tasting room management *presenting wine tastings *liaison with the public and all relevant stakeholders *coordinating & managing events *processing of online orders & wine sales *processing of orders on Pastel *liaising with couriers *handling reception & switchboard *all other administrative tasks related to the role.
Essential qualifications, skills and experience:
• Matric (a relevant certificate/diploma will be advantageous);
• Minimum 3 years’ relevant experience in a similar position;
• Willingness to work on weekends and during functions when required;
• Above average computer proficiency (specifically Microsoft Excel & Pastel);
• Valid license and own reliable transport.
Please apply online at www.m3online.co.za before 09:00 on 22 July 2022.
For general enquiries, contact our team at M3 Human Capital Management on 021 863 1444.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates are contacted. If no feedback is received within two weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application was unsuccessful.