Creditors Clerk (Perdeberg Wines)
Closing Date : 2022-07-20
Closed : Yes
The Perdeberg Group, situated in the Paarl Wine region, currently offers the above excellent career opportunity for a dynamic, deadline-driven individual with excellent organisational and planning skills and a meticulous approach to work. The ideal candidate has the ability to work independently and enjoys multi-tasking.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all payments, capturing of invoices and credit notes in order to maintain a well-managed, up-to-date creditors book. Duties will include (but not be limited to): *Creditors Reconciliations *Creditors processing/creditors age analysis *Liaising with and payment of suppliers *Handling of documentation, petty cash & cash-ups *All ad hoc financial functions related to the position.
Essential qualifications, skills and experience:
• Matric required, tertiary qualification in Accounting or Bookkeeping preferred;
• Minimum 2 years' working experience in a similar position;
• Proven knowledge of financial accounting principles and practices;
• Fully bilingual (Afrikaans & English);
• Excellent computer literacy [(MS Office, specifically, Excel (advanced), and Palladium (similar to Pastel)];
• Own reliable transport.
Please apply online at www.m3online.co.za before 09:00 on 20 July 2022.
For general enquiries, contact our team at M3 Human Capital Management on 021 863 1444.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates are contacted. If no feedback is received within two weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application was unsuccessful.