Receptionist (Specialist Medical Practice)
Closing Date : 2021-11-05
Closed : Yes
Our client, a specialist medical practice based in Paarl (Western Cape), has the above position available for a professional, presentable, responsible individual with excellent administrative and communications skills (written & verbal).
The successful candidate will be responsible for all reception and administrative duties, including the following: *handling telephone enquiries *friendly reception of patients *making appointments *invoicing *filing of documents *recordkeeping *safekeeping of patient files *all other tasks related to the position.
Essential qualifications, skills and experience:
• Matric (Grade 12) required, a relevant tertiary qualification will be to the candidate's advantage;
• Approximately 3-5 years' experience as receptionist in the medical field;
• Excellent attention to detail;
• Fully bilingual (Afrikaans & English);
• Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office, experience with VeriClaim preferred);
• Own reliable transport.
Commencement date: As soon as possible
Please apply online by visiting www.m3online.co.za before 09:00 on 5 November 2021.
For general inquiries, please contact our Recruitment Team on 021 863 1444.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates are contacted. If no response is received within 2 weeks of the closing date for applications, please assume that your application was unsuccessful.