Closing Date : 2021-11-09
Closed : Yes
Our client in the fruit growing, packing and local distributing sector, situated in Stellenbosch (Western Cape), has the above vacancy available for a driven individual with excellent organisation, planning and interpersonal skills with the ability to work accurately under pressure and build credible relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
The incumbent will report to the Financial Manager and be responsible for tracking shipments, overseeing inventory audits, and maintaining reports of purchasing and pricing. Duties will include (but not be limited to): *recon intake at municipal market with load-out documents *prepare daily report for stock on hand at municipal markets including average pricing *maintain municipal market schedule *recordkeeping of quality issues and claims *reconcile accounting system to Palbroker *duties on Palbroker: capture financial data, verify data on intakes and validate intakes, allocate ID’s to shipment, prepare daily stock on hand report at different locations *ad hoc financial duties and responsibilities.
Essential qualifications, skills and experience:
• Tertiary qualification in Accounting or similar, preferably with completed SAICA or SAIPA articles;
• Approximately 3 years’ relevant experience in a similar position in the fruit or local logistics industry;
• Fully bilingual (Afrikaans & English);
• Excellent attention to detail;
• Excellent computer literacy (MS Office, Paltrack or similar fruit export software experience will be advantageous);
• Own reliable transport.
Please apply online by visiting www.m3online.co.za before 09:00 on 9 November 2021.
For general inquiries, please contact our Recruitment Team on 021 863 1444.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates are contacted. If no response is received within 2 weeks of the closing date for applications, please assume that your application was unsuccessful.