Junior Packhouse Manager
Closing Date : 2021-10-22
Closed : Yes
Our client, a fruit producer situated in the Paarl area (Western Cape), has the above position available for an individual with experience managing a large workforce, and excellent organisational-, time management- and interpersonal skills.
The ideal candidate has strong leadership skills and the ability to multitask while paying attention to detail.
The incumbent will report to the Packhouse Manager and be responsible for (but not limited to): *Production planning *Maintaining regulatory and quality standards *Optimal management of production line *Optimal technology usage *Management of risks *Personnel management *Relevant admin and all other tasks related to the role.
Essential qualifications, skills and experience:
• Matric (relevant tertiary qualification in Agriculture will be advantageous);
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role;
• Experience in HACCP, BRC, ISO and or other relevant quality systems;
• Fully bilingual (Afrikaans & English);
• Excellent numerical ability and computer literacy;
• Own car and valid driver's license;
• Must be willing to work overtime and weekends as required.
Please apply online at www.m3online.co.za before 09:00 on 22 October 2021.
For general enquiries, contact our team at M3 Human Capital Management on 021 863 1444.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates are contacted. If no response is received within 2 weeks of the closing date for applications, please assume that your application was unsuccessful.