Technical Sales Representative
Closing Date : 2021-10-21
Closed : Yes
Our client, a company supplying the wine industry and distilleries with mobile pressurised steam vapour barrel cleaning services, is looking for an energetic, practical, hands-on Sales Representative. The position involves extensive traveling, operating from the main office in (Durbanville), Western Cape.
The ideal candidate has a mix of excellent interpersonal skills, ambition, and the willingness to build relationships with clients and put in the hours to meet sales targets. The successful candidate will also be responsible for managing the calendar of service bookings, going out to site visits with the Technician and supporting the Technician with basic initial electrical setup of machinery.
In return, our client offers a remuneration package that includes a combination of basic salary & commission.
Essential qualifications, skills, and experience:
• Matric required, a relevant tertiary qualification in Agriculture will be to the candidate’s advantage;
• Previous experience in sales/marketing in the agricultural industry will be to the candidate’ advantage;
• Basic knowledge of electrical components and related repair and maintenance aspects will be to the candidate’ advantage;
• Fully bilingual (Afrikaans & English);
• Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office, especially Excel);
• Valid driver’s license and own reliable transport;
• Willingness to travel.
Please apply online at www.m3online.co.za before 09:00 on 21 October 2021.
For general enquiries, contact our team at M3 Human Capital Management on 021 863 1444.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates are contacted. If no response is received within 2 weeks of the closing date for applications, please assume that your application was unsuccessful.