Closing Date : 2021-10-20
Closed : Yes
Robertson Winery, situated in Robertson, Western Cape, has a vacancy for a results-oriented leader with strong organisational and problem-solving skills, as well as a mature interpersonal and conflict management style.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Talent Management (including all elements of the employee lifecycle from entry to exit)
- Personnel Policies & Procedures
- Employment Relations
- Performance Management
- Wages & Payroll
- OHS Oversight
- Compliance (including EE, Skills Development, BBBEE)
- Reporting & Budget Management
- Employee Administration & Support
- Personnel Management (HR Department)
- Honours degree in HR related study field;
- 10 years’ experience at management level, including managing an HR team;
- Knowledge of all relevant legislation, including LRA, BCEA, OHSA, COIDA;
- Strategic insight into overall business enterprises management;
- Experience in a unionised environment;
- Language proficiency in Afrikaans and English;
- Excellent computer literacy.
Please apply online at www.m3online.co.za before 09:00 on 20 October 2021.
For general enquiries, contact our team at M3 Human Capital Management on 021 863 1444.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates are contacted. If no response is received within 2 weeks of the closing date for applications, please assume that your application was unsuccessful.