Closing Date : 2021-10-13
Closed : Yes
Acredo, a highly reputable, growing auditing firm with their office based in Paarl, has an exciting position available for an ambitious, analytically minded, client-oriented individual with strong interpersonal skills (Afrikaans & English) to join their team.
The successful candidate is passionate about auditing and is working to become a Chartered Accountant.
The successful candidate will report to the Senior Audit Manager and be responsible for (but not limited to): *assisting with all aspects of a portfolio of audit clients & performing audit work *junior staff management and training *technical assistance to junior staff regarding accounting and auditing applications *preparation of reports *assisting Senior Audit Manager with developing recommendations and reports based on audits *all administrative duties and other tasks related to the position.
Essential qualifications, skills and experience:
• Completed SAICA articles essential;
• Relevant BCom Accounting degree plus completed Honours degree or studying towards Honours;
• Supervisory experience of audit clerks and trainees;
• Excellent attention to detail and ability to work accurately;
• Excellent computer literacy [MS Office (especially Excel) required, CaseWare will be to the candidate’s advantage];
• Driver’s license and own reliable transport.
In return, our client offers competitive remuneration.
Commencement of duties: As soon as possible
Please apply online at www.m3online.co.za before 09:00 on 13 October 2021.
For general enquiries, contact our team at M3 Human Capital Management on 021 863 1444.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates are contacted. If no response is received within 2 weeks of the closing date for applications, please assume that your application was unsuccessful.