Export Logistics Manager
Closing Date : 2021-10-05
Closed : Yes
EXSA, a grower and exporter of table grapes, situated in Paarl(Western Cape), has the above position available for an individual with strong planning and organisational skills. The ideal candidate has the ability to multitask while maintaining high levels of accuracy, and thrives in a high-pressure environment. Excellent communication skills in Afrikaans and English are further prerequisites for the role.
The successful candidate will be responsible for: *Scheduling &planning *Liaison with cold stores *Oversight over logistics planning, instructions, and documentation *Dealing with damages & claims *Personnel Management *Reporting of all relevant information *all other tasks related to the role.
Essential qualifications, skills and experience:
• A relevant tertiary qualification;
• 5 years’ experience in a similar position in the fruit industry;
• Knowledge & experience with DiPAR system will be beneficial;
• Excellent computer proficiency (specifically Microsoft Excel);
• Willingness to work after hours during peak season;
• Valid drivers license and own reliable transport.
Please apply online at www.m3online.co.za before 09:00 on 5 October 2021.
For general enquiries, contact our team at M3 Human Capital Management on 021 863 1444.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates are contacted. If you don’t hear from us within two weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application was unsuccessful.