Assistant Procurement Manager
Closing Date : 2021-05-17
Closed : Yes
NexusAG, with its offices located in Paarl, currently has the above-mentioned position for a driven and dynamic person with a combination of well-developed interpersonal and communication skills to join their procurement and management team.
A relevant tertiary qualification in Procurement (BCom Logistics preferably) and approximately 3-5 years relevant experience in Procurement Management (or a similar position) are minimum requirements. Candidates with skills in MS Office (specifically MS Excel) and Sage X3 software, as well as proven knowledge of agricultural crop protection products and their application in crop protection solutions and programs, will be given preference. Furthermore, the candidate is expected to have excellent negotiation skills.
The successful candidate will report to the Procurement Manager and provide support with responsibilities such as:
• Maintaining excellent customer and supplier relationships
• Maintenance of commercial contracts with all suppliers
• Maintenance of a commercially sustainable strategy for the procurement function
• Ensure that the procurement function, together with logistical operations regarding products, runs effectively
• Product, prices, and price list administration
• Part of the Nexus management team that works closely with other executives to understand planning priorities and to reach outputs
• Manage inventory planning processes for all products to accurately support demand forecasts and achieve overall sales objectives
• Maintenance of procurement management systems, processes, and procedures
• Provide input in the preparation of the departmental budget and ensure that procurement projects are completed within the budget
Please apply online before 09:00 on 17 May 2021 at www.m3online.co.za
For general inquiries, contact Chantel Visser at NexusAG by email: email@example.com
Start Date: 1 July 2021
If you do not receive any feedback within two (2) weeks after the closing date for applications, you can assume that your application was unsuccessful.