Human Resource Practitioner
Closing Date : 2021-05-21
Closed : Yes
Our client, a well-established medium-tier Auditing, Accounting and Tax Practice in Durbanville, has the abovementioned opportunity for a well-rounded HR Practitioner to lead the management of employees ranging from well qualified financial experts to young and aspiring Trainee Accountants fresh from university.
The ideal candidate is a driven, detailed individual who has exceptional planning-, organisational- and interpersonal skills (Afrikaans & English) and the ability to work accurately under pressure.
Responsibilities will include (but not be limited to) the following:
• Recruitment and Selection (with a focus on graduate recruitment): *Attracting, interviewing, and sourcing talented Trainee accountants to the business *Continuous relationship building with prospective signed students and universities *Managing the process of candidate psychometric assessment (with support of relevant psychometrist as external consultant) *Marketing of employment opportunities on relevant online mediums as well as at selected Universities.
• Training and Development: *Ensuring that Annual Workplace Skills Plan and Annual Training Report are documented and submitted to FASSET *Facilitating WSP and EE quarterly meetings *Monthly EE reporting and preparing of annual EE report for submission to DoL.
• Industrial Relations: *Advising employees and managers on legal best practices *Facilitating and coordinating progressive disciplinary proceedings and conducting corrective counselling *Consulting with managers on all issues relating to Labour & Industrial Relations, ensuring good governance with policies and procedures as well as to the labour law.
• HR Administration: *Ensuring that personnel files are maintained - SAICA TCMS admin and contract activations *Ensuring compliance of Training Office with relevant SAICA Training Regulations *Maintaining or improving SAIPA and SAICA training office accreditation *Conducting exit Interviews and handling relevant documentation *Annual Trainee Accountants Induction planning *Managing the Trainee Accountants Logbook and Training intervention programmes.
• Payroll and salary management: *Managing and conducting monthly leave control reports *CAMAF Medial aid reconciliations and payments *Preparing and providing all salary inputs for monthly salary processing *Overseeing monthly reimbursements and expense claims from employees.
• All other duties related to the role.
Essential qualifications, skills and experience:
• Tertiary qualification in Human Resources;
• 3 - 5 years' experience in a similar position;
• Labour legislation knowledge and strong IR skills with performance management expertise;
• Advanced administrative & computer skills (specifically Excel);
• Driver's license and own reliable transport.
Commencement date: As soon as possible
Please apply online at www.m3online.co.za before 09:00 on 21 May 2021.
For general inquiries, please contact our Recruitment Team on 021 863 1444.
If you do not receive a response within 2 weeks of the closing date for applications, please assume that your application was unsuccessful.