Closing Date : 2021-04-30
Closed : Yes
Our client, a well-established medium-tier Auditing, Accounting and Tax Practice in Durbanville, has the abovementioned exciting and rewarding role for a detail-orientated individual with excellent communication and time-management skills and the ability to work under pressure.
The successful candidate will be responsible for (but not be limited to): *Maintaining payroll information from client files, calculation and entering of data *Balancing payroll accounts by resolving payroll discrepancies *Maintaining accuracy and integrity of the VIP Premier and SimplePay payroll system information *Maintaining work flow with Salary Bureau Department *Maintaining contingency plans, i.e., back-up of payrolls *Mentoring and providing of training to trainees relating to payroll and the payroll system *Preparation of IRP5's and submission of the IRP5's reconciliation to the SA Revenue Service *Submission of the UIF, PAYE and SDL for client payrolls *Providing Pension/ Provident Fund reconciliations *Loading and paying statutory submissions *ROE and bargaining council submissions *All other duties related to the role.
Essential qualifications, skills and experience:
• A relevant tertiary qualification will be to the candidate's advantage;
• At least 2-3 years’ VIP Payroll or SimplePay experience, including coordinating multiple payrolls with multiple pay frequencies (weekly, fortnightly and monthly);
• Sound knowledge of statutory reporting standards (SARS, DoL, StatsSA, COID, etc);
• Fully bilingual (Afrikaans & English);
• Strong computer skills (MS Office);
• Own reliable transport.
Commencement date: As soon as possible
Please apply online at www.m3online.co.za before 09:00 on 30 April 2021.
For general inquiries, please contact our Recruitment Team on 021 863 1444.
If you do not receive a response within 2 weeks of the closing date for applications, please assume that your application was unsuccessful.