Closing Date : 2021-05-03
Closed : Yes
Located in Paarl, NexusAG is a leading South African supplier of value-added crop solutions.
NexusAG currently has the above position, for a dynamic and organized person with a combination of well-developed interpersonal and communication skills, as well as the ability to function well in a team and under pressure, to join their technical team.
A tertiary agricultural-related qualification (BSc or BAgric) and two years' relevant experience in a similar position are the minimum requirements for this position. An aptitude for scientific data processing and excellent computer skills (MS Office - specifically MS Excel), are further job requirements. Candidates with knowledge of the agricultural sector and or AVCASA/BASOS qualifications will be given preference.
The successful candidate will report to the Technical Department Head and responsibilities include:
• Acquisition, provision, capture and consolidation of scientific information
• Direct and regular liaison with role players, including clients, agents, and suppliers
• Maintenance of current documentation, systems, and spray programs
• Database development
• Administration of technical department
• Support to Technical Managers and Agents
• Administration regarding the submission of samples to laboratories and related inquiries
• Compilation or review of technical marketing communication and materials to agents / Marketing Committee
Please apply online before 09:00 on 3 May 2021 at www.m3online.co.za
For general inquiries, contact Chantel Visser at NexusAG by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Start Date: 1 July 2021, or as soon as possible
If you do not receive any feedback within two (2) weeks after the closing date for applications, you can assume that your application was unsuccessful.