Pest Control Operator: Assistant
Closing Date : 2021-04-23
Closed : Yes
NexusAG, with its offices located in Paarl, currently has the above-mentioned temporary employment (12-month contract position) for a driven and dynamic person with a combination of well-developed interpersonal and communication skills, as well as an agricultural background with a minimum educational requirement of a National Senior Certificate together with an Agricultural Diploma.
A pest management academic qualification in Bag, Bulk and Structural Fumigation, as well as registration as a pest control operator according to Act 36 of 1947, will count in the applicant's favour.
Other qualifications and skills: *Tractor driving skills *Excellent customer-oriented skills and the ability to identify customers' needs and associated solutions *Ability to work independently and function successfully under pressure.
The successful candidate will report to the Pest Control Operator and responsibilities include:
• Completion of the Pest Management academic course in Bag, Bulk and Structural Fumigation.
• Completion of registration as a pest control operator.
• Assist with the execution of soil fumigation projects on fruit farms.
• Ensure that the health and safety requirements of the business and the customer are met.
• Record keeping and completion of documents.
• Work with a team of general workers, supervise and manage the team to ensure successful and timely execution of tasks.
Start Date: 1 June 2021 or as soon as possible
Please apply online before 09:00 on Monday, 23 April 2021 at www.m3online.co.za
For general inquiries, contact Chantel Knoetze at NexusAG by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not receive any feedback within two (2) weeks after the closing date for applications, you can assume that your application was unsuccessful.