Maintenance Technician (Wine Industry)
Closing Date : 2021-04-22
Closed : Yes
Our client, a wine farm situated in the Rawsonville area, currently has the abovementioned position available for a reliable, hard-working, innovative individual with good organising, administrative and planning skills.
The successful candidate will be responsible for (but not limited to): *technical repair and maintenance of all vehicles, farm- and cellar equipment *installation of stainless-steel piping and construction of walk- and stairways in cellar *general maintenance of all farm buildings *welding work *electrical maintenance *all PVC installations & repairs *ensure correct application, maintenance, and control of vehicles and equipment *ensure that drivers are trained and informed of their tasks and responsibilities *all other maintenance and administrative functions related to the position.
Essential qualifications, skills and experience:
• Relevant tertiary qualification;
• Approximately 5 years’ experience in a similar position in the farming industry;
• Fully bilingual (Afrikaans & English);
• Knowledge of welding, construction, mechanical, and electrical maintenance;
• Good computer skills will be to the candidate’s advantage (MS Office);
• Valid driver’s license & own reliable transport.
Commencement date: As soon as possible
In return, our client offers competitive remuneration.
Please apply online at www.m3online.co.za before 09:00 on 22 April 2021.
For general enquiries, contact our team at M3 Human Capital Management on 021 863 1444.
If you don’t hear from us within two weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application was unsuccessful.