Commercial Manager: Nutrition
Closing Date : 2021-03-29
Closed : Yes
Located in Paarl, NexusAG is a leading South African supplier of value-added crop solutions, ensuring profitable farming and healthy products while caring for the environment.
NexusAG currently has the above position, for a driven and dynamic person with a combination of well-developed interpersonal and communication skills, as well as proven commercial knowledge to join their management team.
The focus of the Commercial Manager: Nutrition is the implementation, execution, and ongoing evaluation of the commercial strategy for Nexus Nutrition, in order to ensure profitability and sustainability of the division.
A tertiary commercial qualification (BCom Logistics / Supply Chain Management) and ± 5-6 years relevant experience in the procurement, supply chain and logistics of preferably agricultural products, are minimum requirements for this position. Candidates with experience in the agricultural fertilizer and / or nutrition industry will be given preference.
The successful candidate will report to the Chief Executive Officer and responsibilities include:
• Procurement, inventory management and planning, price negotiation, budgets, and selection of suppliers for Nexus Nutrition.
• Liaison with all role players including producers, agents, suppliers, industry institutions and export companies.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Excellent relationship management skills.
• Involved in research, development, and identification of suitable products.
• Market research to ensure growth and profitability of Nexus Nutrition.
• Take initiative in resolving commercial matters / issues that may arise.
Please apply online at www.m3online.co.za before 09:00 on 29 March 2021.
For general inquiries, contact Chantel Knoetze at NexusAG by email: email@example.com
Start date: 1 June 2021
If you do not receive any feedback within two (2) weeks after the closing date for applications, you can assume that your application was unsuccessful.