Marketing Manager (Wine Industry)
Closing Date : 2021-03-17
Closed : Yes
Bouchard Finlayson, a boutique winery situated in the picturesque Hemel-en-Aarde Valley in Hermanus, is looking for a driven Marketing Manager with a proven track record to drive marketing strategies and campaigns to create a brand story and develop commercial opportunities.
The ideal candidate is a team player with excellent interpersonal skills (Afrikaans & English), has a results-oriented personality, and thrives in a high-paced, time-line driven work environment.
The successful candidate will collaborate closely with the wider Red Carnation Hotels’ family and will be responsible for (but not limited to) all aspects related to the marketing function, including:
• Budget generation and management
• CRM & database management
• Business to business communications through the design of newsletters, social media and the website
• Consumer marketing skills, focusing on social media
• Branding strategy
• Support the sales function
PR & Social Media:
• Development and implementation of social media and communication campaigns across all major social media platforms
• Create and oversee digital and social media advertising campaigns
• Assist with development and set up of the wine club
• Manage all aspects of the wine club
• Keep website updated with RCH UK team
• Produce newsletter (usually 5 or 6 times per year)
• Layout and design of content for social media, flyers, etc
• Wine label changes
• Pack shots
• Social media photography and videography
• Stock photography
• Target marketing to drive online sales
• Assist with running events on/off the farm
Trade shows and customer visits:
• Set up and management of local and international trade show and customer engagements in market as well as customers visiting the farm
• Must be able to assist with events on/off the farm
Essential qualifications, skills and experience:
• Relevant tertiary qualification in Marketing;
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar position; relevant experience in the wine industry will be to the candidate’s advantage;
• Excellent computer literacy (MS Office);
• Knowledge of social media marketing and related aspects;
• A passion for wine and the wine industry;
• Willingness to travel as required;
• Valid driver’s license and own reliable transport.
Commencement date: 1 May 2021 or sooner.
In turn for your experience and contribution, Bouchard Finlayson offers a competitive compensation package.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online at www.m3online.co.za before 09:00 on 17 March 2021.
For general enquiries, contact our team at M3 Human Capital Management on 021 863 1444.
If you don’t hear from us within two weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application was unsuccessful.