Marketing Specialist: Viticulture
Closing Date : 2021-03-11
Closed : Yes
Voor-Groenberg Nursery, located in Wellington, is looking for a dynamic and energetic individual to drive their wine-, table- and raisin grape marketing activities. The successful candidate has excellent communication skills; enjoys working hands on with the producer; and has the ability to provide sound technical advice.
The role will work across Southern Africa, focusing on the Western Cape and Orange River regions. The incumbent will report to the CEO, and will be responsible for: *viticultural consulting and marketing *domestic marketing activities *visiting clients to provide ongoing technical support *all other activities related to the role.
Essential qualifications, skills and experience:
• Relevant BSc qualification;
• Knowledge/practical experience in soil science;
• 5 Years' experience in a similar marketing or sales role;
• Fully bilingual (Afrikaans and English);
• Willingness to travel when required;
• Ability to utilise technology to increase efficiency.
Please apply online at www.m3online.co.za before 09:00 on 11 March 2021.
For general enquiries, contact our team at M3 Human Capital Management on 021 863 1444.
If you don’t hear from us within two weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application was unsuccessful.