Closing Date : 2021-03-10
Closed : Yes
Our client, a financial service group with their office based in Tyger Waterfront, Bellville, currently has the above position available for an Audit Specialist to join their management team.
The Audit Manager will primarily be responsible for: *Planning, executing and managing client assignments and projects *Executing annual audits and independent reviews *Planning and preparation of annual audits with the client and team members *Leading mentoring and coaching of trainee/article auditors *Advise clients on IFRS and related standards & best practice *Building strong client relationships *Participating in management decision-making *Provide supplementary financial services support (accounting, tax & regulatory compliance) *all other tasks related to the position.
Essential skills, qualifications, and experience:
· Registration as a Chartered Accountant CA(SA);
· 1-3 years’ experience (post-articles), preferably in an Auditing and Accounting Firm. Additional experience within a non-auditing business could be beneficial;
· Strong technical knowledge and skills;
· Excellent problem-solving and time management skills;
· Fully bilingual (Afrikaans & English);
· Demonstrate solid understanding of products and services offered by the firm;
· Eagerness to expand own knowledgebase through continuous professional development.
Please apply online at www.m3online.co.za before 09:00 on 10 March 2021.
For general enquiries, contact our team at M3 Human Capital Management on 021 863 1444.
If you don’t hear from us within two weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application was unsuccessful.