Accounting Manager (SAIPA)
Closing Date : 2021-03-10
Closed : Yes
Our client, a highly reputable, growing accounting firm situated in Paarl, currently has the abovementioned position available for an ambitious, detailed individual with strong leadership and interpersonal skills (Afrikaans & English). This position is ideal for a client-oriented, deadline-driven individual that can work accurately under pressure, who shows pride in their work and is willing to go the extra mile.
The Accounting Manager will be responsible for (but not limited to): *Provide day-to-day supervision and leadership to accountants *Provide professional monthly financial accounting & reporting services to clients *Full preparation of financial records to trial balance *Managing debtors/creditors *Drafting of management reports & financial statements *Management of all payments/transaction processing *Total administration and management of internal accounts, including monthly reconciliations *Statutory Compliance [including EMP201, WCA, Year-ends, SARS Functions (VAT-, Payroll submissions & SARS query maintenance)] *All administrative duties within the finance function and other tasks related to the position.
Essential qualifications, skills and experience:
• Relevant Bcom Accounting degree with completed SAIPA articles;
• Approximately 3 years’ post-articles practical experience, including in a management capacity;
• Excellent computer literacy (MS Office, Pastel, Sage Online are required, experience in Xero Accounting and CaseWare will be to the candidate’s advantage);
• Driver’s license and own reliable transport;
• Willingness to travel to the firm’s Johannesburg-office from time to time.
In return, our client offers a competitive remuneration package.
Commencement of duties: As soon as possible
Please apply online at www.m3online.co.za before 09:00 on 10 March 2021.
For general enquiries, contact our team at M3 Human Capital Management on 021 863 1444.
If you don’t hear from us within two weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application was unsuccessful.