Production Manager (Wine Industry Supplies)
Closing Date : 2020-10-30
Closed : No
Our client, a leading supplier of wine barrels, wooden tanks, and other products and services to the wine industry, is looking for an energetic Production Manager to join their team based in Paarl. The successful candidate is fully bilingual (Afrikaans and English), has strong leadership, planning and organisational skills, as well as the ability to practically solve problems in a manufacturing environment.
This position will report to the General Manager. Duties and responsibilities will include (but not be limited to): *production management *personnel management *procurement of materials *maintenance management *quality control *logistics management *health & safety *all related tasks.
Essential qualifications, skills and experience:
• Approximately 8 years' experience, 2 of which should have been in a managerial position;
• Practical experience, specifically with woodwork will be highly beneficial;
• Relevant tertiary or trade qualification;
• Knowledge of safety standards (ISO 22000/HACCP);
• Experience in the wine services industry will be to the candidate's advantage.
For more information and to apply, visit www.m3online.co.za before 09:00 on 30 October 2020.
For general inquiries, please contact our Recruitment Team on 021 863 1444.
If you do not receive a response within 2 weeks of the closing date for applications, please assume that your application was unsuccessful.