Winemaker (Opportunity abroad)
Closing Date : 2020-10-23
Closed : No
Our client, situated in the Nordics, has an exciting career opportunity for a dynamic, independent individual with excellent attention to detail and outstanding interpersonal skills. It is essential that the individual needs to be able to relate to people of different cultural backgrounds and thrive in a high-pressure environment.
The successful candidate will report to the Chief Winemaker and will be actively involved in the process of blending and preparation for bottling of quality wines that are supplied to the Scandinavian market. In addition, he/she will participate in the assessment of wines from various premium regions of the world and provide recommendations regarding allocations, blending and be involved in creating modern and new style blends and play an active role in the further development of processes, procedures and achievement of international standards.
Essentials skills, knowledge and experience:
• Diploma / degree in Winemaking;
• Minimum 10 years’ winemaking experience in a large-sized winery;
• Experience / knowledge of quality management systems (ISO 22000 / BRC);
• Excellent computer literacy;
• Valid driver’s licence;
• Fluent in English (Swedish or Italian would be to the candidate’s advantage);
• Knowledge of international wines and an understanding of bottling / production processes would be to the candidate’s advantage.
Commencement of duties: As soon as possible
Position is based in the Nordics.
In exchange for your contribution, our client offers competitive remuneration.
Please apply online at www.m3online.co.za before 09:00 on 23 October 2020.
If you do not receive a response within 2 weeks of the closing date for applications, you can assume that your application was unsuccessful.