Closing Date : 2020-10-15
Closed : Yes
Lutzville Vineyards currently has a position available for a proactive individual with excellent numerical ability that can work accurately under pressure to join
their team as Process Controller.
The successful candidate will report to the Production Manager and be responsible for ensuring that all processes in the concentrate-plant works efficiently. This includes liaising with various departments within the company, being involved with the implementation of systems, and personnel management.
Essential qualifications, skills and experience:
• At least 2-3 years' experience in a managerial role;
• Fully bilingual (Afrikaans & English, verbal and written);
• Excellent computer literacy (MS Office);
• Valid driver's license and own transport;
• A relevant tertiary qualification and/or experience in concentrate-production, HACCP and ethical trade standards would be to the candidate's advantage.
Must be willing to work flexible hours.
Contract period: 15 January 2021 - 30 April 2021
For more information and to apply, visit www.m3online.co.za before 09:00 on 15 October 2020.
For general inquiries, please contact our Recruitment Team on 021 863 1444.
If you do not receive a response within 2 weeks of the closing date for applications, please assume that your application was unsuccessful.