Closing Date : 2020-06-22
Closed : Yes
Two exciting positions are available for experienced Cellar Masters at Namaqua Wines (Vredendal and Spruitdrift cellars).
The successful candidate is fully bilingual (Afrikaans and English), has outstanding leadership skills as well as the ability to manage individuals across different levels, and shows insight into the commercial and business aspects of running a Cellar.
This position will report to the Operational Manager. Duties and responsibilities will include (but not be limited to): * business and financial management * production management * facility management * personnel management * all other tasks related to the position.
Essential qualifications, skills and experience:
• 10-15 years' experience, 5 of which needs to be in a similar management position;
• Relevant tertiary qualification;
• Knowledge of the industry trends, viticulture and oenology;
• Excellent planning, organisation and presentation skills;
• A post graduate qualification in Management will be to the candidate's advantage.
Please apply online at www.m3online.co.za before 09:00 on 22 June 2020.
For general enquiries, contact our team at M3 Human Capital Management on 021 863 1444.
If you don’t hear from us within two weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application was unsuccessful.