Closing Date : 2020-06-02
Closed : Yes
Stettyn Cellar, near Villiersdorp, is looking for a dynamic and energetic Winemaker who wants to make his/her mark. The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented person with strong interpersonal skills and excellent work ethic.
The Winemaker will report to the Senior Winemaker, and will be responsible for (but not limited to): *Assisting with the wine preparation, fermentation and blending/stabilisation process *Stock and quality control *Cellar hygiene *Control and supervision of cellar staff *Liaison on wine sales, wine tastings and promotions *Wine administration, invoicing and record keeping *All other functions related to the position.
Essential qualifications, skills and experience:
• Diploma / Degree in Viticulture and Oenology;
• At least 3 years’ relevant experience;
• Driver’s license and own reliable transport;
• Excellent computer proficiency;
• Fully bilingual (Afrikaans and English);
• Experience with food safety systems and certification as applicable in the wine industry will be to the candidate's advantage.
Please apply online at www.m3online.co.za before 09:00 on 2 June 2020.
For general inquiries, contact our Recruitment Team at M3 Human Capital Management on 021 863 1444.
If you do not receive any feedback within two weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application was unsuccessful.