Events and Office Assistant (Wine Industry)
Closing Date : 2020-03-16
Closed : Yes
Our client, situated in the Somerset West area, has an exciting opportunity available for a driven and organised team player with an eye for detail, and excellent administrative and interpersonal skills (Afrikaans and English).
This position is ideal for a younger person who has had some exposure to Events Management and would like to gain valuable experience within this field.
The successful candidate will report directly to the General Manager, and will be responsible for (but not limited to) the following duties related to Events Assistance, General Office Administration, and Financial Assistance:
• Management of events;
• Assisting with setup and attendance of events countrywide;
• Sending of invitations and handling of RSVP’s;
• Processing bookings for events;
• Obtaining guest details for events;
• Handling of deliveries;
• Ordering and dispatching of wines for events;
• Handling event-logistics;
• Travel and accommodation bookings.
General Office Administration:
• Answering telephone, updating of database, filing, general correspondence.
• Ordering items for the year;
• Handling of banking and petty cash;
• Client liaison;
• Collating invoices and following up on payments.
Essential qualifications, skills and experience:
• Senior certificate;
• Relevant tertiary qualification in Events Management or similar field;
• Minimum 2 years' relevant experience;
• Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office);
• Driver’s license and own reliable transport.
Must be willing to travel and work overtime.
Commencement date: As soon as possible
Please apply online at www.m3online.co.za before 09:00 on 16 March 2020.
For general enquiries, contact our Recruitment Team at M3 Human Capital Management on 021 863 1444.
If you don’t hear from us within two weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application was unsuccessful.