Public Relations and Communications Specialist
Closing Date : 2020-02-28
Closed : Yes
Our client, situated in the Somerset West area, has an exciting career opportunity available for a reliable, detailed, enthusiastic and driven individual who can take initiative and has excellent verbal and written communication skills (Afrikaans and English).
The successful candidate will be responsible for (but not limited to) the following:
• Compiling and implementing the monthly and annual PR and social media calendars
• Writing and dissemination of media releases and publicity material
• Communication and liaison with local and international media to maximise exposure
• Hosting media guests at wine tastings and events
• Managing the company’s social media platforms
Essential qualifications, skills and experience:
• Tertiary qualification in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or related field
• Minimum 3 years’ proven work experience in Public Relations or Media within the wine industry
• Excellent organisational and planning skills
• Knowledge and tactical understanding of social media platforms
• Knowledge and understanding of media needs and media relationships
Must be willing to travel and work overtime.
Commencement date: April 2020
Please apply online at www.m3online.co.za before 09:00 on 28 February 2020.
For general enquiries, contact our Recruitment Team at M3 Human Capital Management on 021 863 1444.
If you don’t hear from us within two weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application was unsuccessful.