Chief Executive Officer
Closing Date : 2020-03-06
Closed : Yes
Our client, Mountain Ridge an hour’s drive from Cape Town, is situated in the breathtakingly beautiful Breedekloof wine district, surrounded by majestic mountains, endless vineyards, rolling hills and tranquil farmland.
The ideal candidate holds a relevant tertiary qualification, complemented with vast experience in senior management roles. Outstanding interpersonal- and communication skills, in-depth knowledge of the food-, beverage-, wine or related exports industries, as well as superb sales and marketing skills will be vital to this role.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Board and will be required to:
• Development of the sales & marketing strategy of wine to Europe and China and the execution thereof
• Productivity and profitability improvement
• Strategic & risk management
• Financial management & budgeting
• Stakeholder management
• Human resource management (team, stakeholders and member engagement)
• General bulk cellar management
• Refine and improve reporting systems
• Develop and improve the supply chain (production and logistics) for the bottle market
• Provide leadership to the business in managing the relevant business operating units
The successful applicant should have a passion for wine. Previous roles within a wine-centred operation would be beneficial, but not essential.
Please apply online at www.m3online.co.za before 09:00 on 6 March 2020.
For general enquiries, contact our Recruitment Team at M3 Human Capital Management on 021 863 1444.
A competitive remuneration package will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
Commencement date: 1 May 2020 or as soon as possible thereafter.
If you don’t hear from us within two weeks of the closing date you can assume that your application was unsuccessful.