Closing Date : 2020-02-21
Closed : Yes
Our client, situated on the outskirts of Stellenbosch (between Kraaifontein and Klapmuts), currently has the above position available for a dedicated individual with excellent administrative, financial and interpersonal skills (Afrikaans & English).
The Bookkeeper will be responsible for the daily administrative and bookkeeping functions which include the following: *support and review financial processing *managing of creditors/debtors processing *processing of SARS administration *review and manage the wage administration process *support to the CFO *HR administration *production data capturing *all administrative functions associated with this position.
Essential qualifications, skills and experience:
• Relevant Bcom degree;
• Approximately 10 years’ experience in a similar position;
• Experience with Pastel Partner & Payroll;
• Excellent computer proficiency;
• Microsoft Access experience will be to the candidate's advantage;
• Experience in the Agricultural industry will be to the candidate's advantage.
For more information and to apply, visit www.m3online.co.za before 09:00 on 21 February 2020