Receptionist/Assistant (Medical field)
Closing Date : 2020-02-17
Closed : Yes
Our client, a medical practice based in Stellenbosch, has the above position available for a presentable, responsible, professional individual with excellent administrative and communications skills (Afrikaans and English).
The successful candidate will be responsible for all reception and administrative duties, including the following: *handling telephone enquiries *making appointments *friendly reception of patients *filing of documents *recordkeeping *safekeeping of patient files *all duties related to billing * all other duties relevant to the position.
Essential qualifications, skills and experience:
• Matric Certificate;
• Minimum 2 years' experience in a receptionist position;
• Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office);
• Driver’s license and own reliable transport.
The following will be to the candidate’s advantage:
• Reception experience in the medical field;
• Experience in computer programmes used in the medical field;
• A qualification or background in Somatology.
Commencement date: As soon as possible
Please apply online at www.m3online.co.za before 09:00 on 17 February 2020.
For general enquiries, contact our Recruitment Team at M3 Human Capital Management on 021 863 1444.
If you don’t hear from us within two weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application was unsuccessful.