Harvesting Manager - Denny Mushrooms
Closing Date : 2020-02-07
Closed : Yes
Denny Mushrooms has an exciting opportunity for a proactive, hands-on individual with excellent leadership, team management, and planning skills.
The successful candidate will report to the Operations Manager and will be responsible for (but not limited to) the following: *managing the entire harvesting process on site *monitoring the picking speed of Pickers *maintain computer database for the Harvesting Department *management of employment relations and discipline *management of HACCP and Health and Safety *all administrative tasks related to the position.
Essential qualifications, skills and experience:
• Diploma or Degree in Agricultural Science or Horticulture;
• Minimum 5 years' experience in the Agricultural field;
• Knowledge of HACCP, OHSACT and ISO systems;
• Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office and Syspro);
• Bilingual (Afrikaans & English);
• Driver’s license and own reliable transport;
• Knowledge regarding the growing of mushrooms would be to the candidate’s advantage.
• Flexibility regarding working hours on ad hoc basis (weekends).
Commencement date: ASAP
This position will be filled in line with Denny Mushrooms’ current Employment Equity plan.
Please apply online at www.m3online.co.za before 09:00 on 7 February 2020.
For general enquiries, contact our Recruitment Team at M3 Human Capital Management on 021 863 1444.
If you don’t hear from us within two weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application was unsuccessful.