Food Technologist: Packhouse (Fruit Industry)
Closing Date : 2021-05-31
Closed : Yes
Vierfontein Farm, situated in Napier, Western Cape, currently has two (2) positions available in their blueberry packhouse, which will deal with all processes from receipt to dispatch of fruit. One position will be focussed on the administrative requirements, while the other will be more operationally focused.
The ideal candidates have strong managerial skills, are adaptable, can multi-task, work under pressure, has high attention to detail and have strong problem solving capabilities.
These positions will report to the Packhouse Manager, and will have a strong production focus - managing all activities and people (approximately 60 workers) related to the pack line to ensure costs, productivity, and quality standards are adhered to.
Essential qualifications, skills and experience:
• 2-3 years' experience in a similar role in the fruit industry;
• Fully bilingual (Afrikaans & English);
• Excellent computer literacy, specifically in Microsoft Excel;
• Knowledge and experience in quality control systems (BRC, HACCP);
• Willingness to work overtime during peak season;
• Driver's license and own reliable transport.
Please apply online at www.m3online.co.za before 09:00 on 31 May 2021.
For general enquiries, contact our team at M3 Human Capital Management on 021 863 1444.
If you don’t hear from us within two weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application was unsuccessful.