Senior Manager: Fiduciary and Company Secretarial
Closing Date : 2021-05-28
Closed : Yes
Acredo, a highly reputable, growing accounting firm, currently has the abovementioned position available for an ambitious, detailed individual with strong interpersonal skills (Afrikaans & English). The position will be based at their office in Centurion, Gauteng.
The successful candidate will be responsible for (but not limited to): *Company Secretarial duties: formation of new companies and registration at CIPC, name reservations, registration of changes on companies and close corporations with CIPC, notice to clients regarding Annual Duty and payment to CIPC *Preparation of documents and taking minutes at board meetings *Handling process regarding take-on of new clients *Administration of Trusts and Deceased Estates *Accounting/Auditing duties: invoicing and statutory audits *All other tasks related to the position.
Essential qualifications, skills and experience:
• Company Secretarial Diploma or similar qualification (LLB would be advantageous);
• 3-5 Years’ experience in Company Secretarial/Trusts and the administration of deceased estates;
• Experience dealing with the CIPC, SARS, and Master of the High Court;
• Excellent computer literacy (MS Office, GreatSoft/Legal Ease);
• Driver’s license and own reliable transport.
In return, Acredo offers a competitive remuneration package.
Commencement of duties: As soon as possible
Please apply online at www.m3online.co.za before 09:00 on 28 May 2021.
For general enquiries, contact our team at M3 Human Capital Management on 021 863 1444.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates are contacted. If you don’t hear from us within two weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application was unsuccessful.