Junior Service Technician (Mechanical)
Closing Date : 2021-06-22
Closed : No
Our client, a provider of wine, fruit, olive, water and other beverage processing equipment and machinery, based in Paarl, Western Cape, is looking to fill the above vacancy.
The ideal candidate is a confident technical problem-solver, who has natural mechanical and electrical aptitude. In addition, excellent interpersonal and communication skills are critical for success in the role, as the incumbent will be expected to travel to clients and deal directly with customers to install, repair and maintain a wide range of processing equipment.
Required qualifications, skills and experience:
• A relevant tertiary qualification (mechanical) will be advantageous;
• 1 -2 years' experience in a similar role;
• Fully bilingual (Afrikaans & English);
• Computer literate (Microsoft Office);
• Willing to work overtime when required;
• Ability to perform physical aspects of the role;
• Valid driver’s license.
Please apply online at www.m3online.co.za before 09:00 on 22 June 2021.
For general enquiries, contact our team at M3 Human Capital Management on 021 863 1444.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates are contacted. If you don’t hear from us within two weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application was unsuccessful.