Logistics Manager (Wine Industry)
Closing Date : 2021-05-26
Closed : Yes
Bosman Adama, a dynamic wine estate situated in Wellington, invites an experienced Logistics Manager with a structured and organized approach to their work to oversee the entire Logistics function over a period of six (6) months (1 June - 1 December 2021).
The successful candidate will primarily be responsible for: *Managing production & logistics coordination processes, including logistics activities of own and services warehouses *Logistics Administration (including SAWIS Documentation and Export Documentation) *Acting as a logistics liaison between the company and its local and international clients *Stock management and reconciliation, load planning and despatching of orders *Packaging and dispatching *Handling all activities related to export *Certification responsibilities *All other tasks related to the role.
Essential qualifications, skills and experience:
• Diploma/Degree in Logistics and/or Supply Chain;
• Business administration Course;
• Minimum 5 years' relevant experience, including a proven track record in the Wine Industry;
• Excellent computer skills (MS Office, specifically advanced level of Excel will be to the candidate's advantage);
• Fully bilingual (English and Afrikaans, verbal and written competency).
Please apply online at www.m3online.co.za before 09:00 on 26 May 2021.
For general enquiries, contact our team at M3 Human Capital Management on 021 863 1444.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates are contacted. If you don’t hear from us within two weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application was unsuccessful.