Technical Administrator (Fruit industry)
Closing Date : 2021-06-04
Closed : Yes
Vierfontein Farm, situated in Napier, Western Cape, has the above position available for a detail-orientated individual who enjoys working with data.
The successful candidate is organised, can function well under pressure; and provides excellent support to the production and packhouse teams.
The role will be responsible for: *harvest administration *processing of information for the packhouse, including costing and calculations *production administration and reporting *support with budgeting, costing and financial reporting *supporting audit process in the packhouse *vehicle administration and calculations *administration related to the maintenance schedule *all other tasks related to the role.
Essential qualifications, skills and experience:
• Grade 12 with maths, a tertiary qualification in agriculture or administration preferred;
• Approximately 1 - 2 years experience in a similar role in the fruit industry;
• Excellent communication skills (both Afrikaans and English);
• Willingness to work after hours during peak season;
• Driver's license and own reliable transport;
• Excellent computer literacy, specifically with Microsoft Excel.
Please apply online at www.m3online.co.za before 09:00 on 4 June 2021.
For general enquiries, contact our team at M3 Human Capital Management on 021 863 1444.
If you don’t hear from us within two weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application was unsuccessful.