Closing Date : 2021-06-07
Closed : Yes
Ceres Fruit Growers, based in Ceres, Western Cape, is looking for an approachable HR Administrator with excellent planning and organisational skills, who has the ability to prioritise and work under pressure, and who enjoys providing support to all stakeholders.
The incumbent will report to the HR Generalist and will be responsible for: *HRIS system *benefits administration *personnel records *HR reports *HR related queries and escalation when required *seasonal recruitment, induction and onboarding *training coordination and administration *provide support with completion of ATR/WSP submission *HR representative for internal disciplinary enquiries *HR related filing *and all other administration related to the role.
Essential qualifications, skills and experience:
• Completed N6 Diploma or Degree in HRM or Industrial Psychology;
• Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar position;
• Afrikaans & English (Xhosa will be highly beneficial);
• Basic understanding of Employment Legislation within the SA context;
• Excellent computer literacy (specifically Excel);
• A valid driver’s license with own transport.
In line with the client's Employment Equity policy and requirements, preference will be given to suitably qualified persons from designated groups.
Please apply online at www.m3online.co.za before 09:00 on 7 June 2021.
For general enquiries, contact our team at M3 Human Capital Management on 021 863 1444.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates are contacted. If you don’t hear from us within two weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application was unsuccessful.